Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by activebud <va...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/02 11:07:11 UTC

Re: Log all request in log file

Hi Bruce,

Bruce Thanks for the solution .If i configure this mirror queue does it
consume the same resources what queue takes.Will there be any time delay
with these queues.  does it affect to the overall peformance of the activemq
server

Thanks a lot..

activebud

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 3:07 AM, activebud <va...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> Bruce Thanks for the solution .If i configure this mirror queue does it
> consume the same resources what queue takes.Will there be any time delay
> with these queues.  does it affect to the overall peformance of the activemq
> server

The creation of the destination incurs the same overhead as any other
destination. The overhead of the message is dependent upon whether a
copy is made or not as copying the message doubles the number of
messages. But I'm not clear on the purpose (or possible advantage) of
making a copy of the message via the copy property.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/