Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by belaran <be...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/08 10:57:09 UTC

What happens in the HiveMindfilter

Hi everyone,

I'm still trying to figure out one things about hivemind :

A user is using a wepapp, with hivemind. His request goes throught the
filter, it creates the registry and the app start.
Meanwhile another user send a request to the hivemind filter... This other
request will instantiate a new registry with a new of service or will it use
the service allready created ? Or am i missing something ?

Belaran

RE: What happens in the HiveMindfilter

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
It will reuse the existing registry.