Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by anjansingh <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2011/04/11 07:34:33 UTC

Log4net Asynchronous Logging

Hi All,

Can anybody plz give me code walkthru of how to do a Asynchronous logging
using Log4net? I have been searching for sometime but cound not get any
helpful link. Any useful help would do the needful. Urgent help needed.

RE: Log4net Asynchronous Logging

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
This would mean you have to implement your (database) appender if there's
none for the kind of database you have and configure the application logs to
use that appender.

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
https://github.com/lorenzomelato/rhino-commons/blob/master/Rhino.Commons/Logging/AsyncBulkInsertAppender.cs

Posted by anjansingh <ma...@hotmail.com>.