Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Zhenbing Feng <fe...@apache.org> on 2021/10/22 04:08:33 UTC

[RESULT] Apache ShenYu Meeting By 2021-10-21

Hi Community:

Here are the minutes of our committers meeting

Time :Every Thursday at 9 pm

Cycle Time : Every 2 weeks

Mode : Online Tencent Video Conference

Purpose:Building Open And Governance Community

Moderator : xiaoyu

Participants:

|Nickname(pinyin)   |     GithubId              |         Role        |

|xiaoyu              |     yu199195              |   commmitter        |

|fengzhenbing           |     fengzhenbing     |   commmitter        |

|Asxing | asxing   |   commmitter        |

|tangzhen            |     ttttangzhen           |   commmitter        |

|liuliang              |     midnight2104       |   commmitter        |

|zhanglei            |     sabersola             |   commmitter        |

|nuo-promise |nuo-promise     |  commiter        |

|liuyi                    |     Trafalgar-YuI        |   commmitter        |

|朱丛启                  |      qicz                      |   contributor     |

|changanjennifer    |     changanjennifer     |   contributor       |

|impact                  |     impactCn               |   contributor

|飞鸿雪泥              |     songyuequan         |   contributor       |

|拉姆徐       |    lahmXu     | contributor       |

|朱坤帅                  |     JooKS-me              |   contributor       |

|Lxl910128        | Lxl910128 |   contributor       |

|blue` |    --------                      |   community       |

|John |    --------                      |   community       |

|Jenkins |    --------                      |   community       |

|Wendy432 |    --------                      |   community       |

|1270 |    --------                      |   community       |

|宏宇 |    --------                      |   community       |

|Reuben |    --------                      |   community       |

|风无痕 |    --------                      |   community       |

The results of the discussion are as follows:

1.Release 2.4.1

Re-release version2.4.1 which not include the frontend code.

2. Task

 Backend

* Add agent to Observability (yul tydhot)

* Add mqtt plugin. (ImpactCn)

*Modify the plugin name style to use camel case naming (qicz zhucongqi )

*Admin operation log (zzq1314zll)

FrontEnd

* Use JSON to store PluginHandle metadata (daiwenyu fengzhenbing).

* Admin selector quick copy.(daiwenyu fengzhenbing).

*Plugin Menu initials Uppercase(daiwenyu fengzhenbing).

3. Integration Test

Combining plugins for integration testing(tangzhen)

4. Website && Documents

* Add blog categories ( Community  or Feng Zhenbing).

* Optimize the pictures of Our Users in home page. (Feng Zhenbing,   Liu Yi
).

 * Add Grayscale release [spring cloud / dubbo] document (Mingjie, Zhang

Lei).

* Data Permission Management Document (plutokaito)

5. Community

* Add Source Code Analysis Articles for RateLimiter  Spi (changanjennifer).

* Add Source Code Analysis Articles for registration center (Liu Wei).

6. Next Version

* Add rocketMq plugin.

*Simplify the annotation ShenyuspringCloudClient path in the Controller
layer

*Plugin Optimization

*Grayscale Release Enhancement

*Dubbo rpc context Configuration Enhancement

Thanks to all!