Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by echo <ec...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/19 17:58:18 UTC

ChechSession and LoginUser are changed to use RF, with refactoring the ImapFolders

Hi Manolo,
I have succeeded to update something to RF, the following should be easy, I
think.
And I also found that we must refresh generated-sources/apt after add
something in the HupaRequestFactory, otherwise console will complain
something like "No RequestContext for *operation*
 ncpyEUV_HgYJmQXJicq1sphzx2Y= ".
Both check session and login user work well, even if they've not been
supporting DEMO-MODE and lots of things should be decorated.

-Today's report, thank you.

--
*echo*

Re: ChechSession and LoginUser are changed to use RF, with refactoring the ImapFolders

Posted by Manuel Carrasco MoƱino <ma...@apache.org>.
Sounds good Echo.

Normally eclipse should refresh the folder with the RF obfuscators stuff,
in my eclipse that happens each time I change a rf service.

- Manolo