Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/02 09:56:35 UTC

Re: T5: problems with PageTester

Sorry for bothering you guys before doing enough research myself. I've been
digging into this for a while, and found that the basic documentation tells
me how to test a page with an activation context. The problem now is that
the docs for that is outdated, the ComponentInvocation seems to have turned
into an interface. Does anyone have a new "best practice" for passing an
activation context to a page under test, since the documentation is
outdated?

I also figured out the solution to the context asset problem. After checking
out the PageTester source, I found that System.getProperty("user.dir") got
me what I wanted, and enabled me to specify the correct web context root.

Inge