Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by chinhhk <ki...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/22 07:34:18 UTC

Issue at render "nextPrev" macro when lookup category at create order

Hi,
I have a problem at render pagination when lookup category at create a
order.
renderNextPrev macro throw "The following has evaluated to null or missing"
exception.
But i donn't know where is null.
Everybody have this problem or understant about renderNextPrev macro please
help me.
thank <http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/file/t370071/Untitled.png>

--
Sent from: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-User-f135036.html

Re: Issue at render "nextPrev" macro when lookup category at create order

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
> rarely make their was through ML.
rarely make their way through ML.

Re: Issue at render "nextPrev" macro when lookup category at create order

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client
See also why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people can answer you on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)

BTW we could think that it was a good idea to put an image of a stack trace in Nabble because attachments rarely make their was through ML.
But, in this case at least, you copying the 1st 3 lines of text in an email would be enough. The rest does not bring anything. Most of the time the
1st lines of stack traces are enough...

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Kim,

Can you please add some more details like
 -- What are you implementing and trying achieve
 -- Did you write your custom code or you are getting error with existing
code.

If you written any custom code, please share your code snippet.

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.hotwax.co