Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Henrik Chua <ch...@columbusgroup.com> on 2002/02/12 03:45:51 UTC

help on html:select

hi!

can anybody give me an example of how to use html:select?

thanx

AW: help on html:select

Posted by Oliver Reflé <o....@gmx.de>.
Hello here a small example,
select is like in normal html only the frame. Then i put in
a normal field(can also be done with all fields), you can also use here
With the next line struts iterates over a collection, which is put in the
request.

                    <option name="country" value="" >- - - Not
Selected - - -</option>
labelProperty="label"/>

Hope that helps