Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Axel Nennker <ig...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/14 21:42:27 UTC

cordova plugin splashscreen

Hi,

I think that the section about Android quirks is outdated:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-splashscreen/blob/master/doc/index.md

Because the time to show the splash screen is now handled here, right?
https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/blob/master/framework/src/org/apache/cordova/CordovaActivity.java#L392

I think that these line should be removed:

For Android, you also have to edit your projects main java file. You must
add a second parameter representing a time delay to your super.loadUrl.

super.loadUrl(Config.getStartUrl(), 10000);

-Axel

Re: cordova plugin splashscreen

Posted by Mike Billau <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Axel. It looks like the Icon and Splash Screen guide mentions doing
it this way but I will update the Android Quirks section. Good catch.