Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by rsugawara <rr...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/06 06:54:21 UTC

CMS Producer-Consumer Example crashes when message sent via web admin.

I'm using Active MQ 5.4.2 and ActiveMQ CPP 3.5.2 built with MSVC2008.

When running the threaded consumer-producer example, if I manually insert a
message to the topic/queue, the consumer thread crashes with "vector
subscript out of range" on the VC\include\vector file, line 779.

It only happens when inserting messages through the web admin console. The
REST example, for instance, does not cause the issue.

Has anyone seen this behavior?

Best Regards,
Ricardo.