Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/27 21:08:25 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Click 2.0.1 release

Unfortunately the vote has failed as no PMC member voted +1.

The following voted +1 (non-binding):

Bob Schellink
Naoki Takezoe
Malcolm Edgar
Ricardo Lecheta

Guess we'll have to re-vote.

bob

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Click 2.0.1 release

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Henning or Will, maybe you can confirm that?

But according to the PPMC guide, this is how it is ("Initially, it is
composed of the Podling's mentors and initial committers.")

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html

Andrus

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrus,

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
On Jan 27, 2009, at 10:24 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> (even though formally we don't have to).

By that I meant "we don't have to wait for my vote here", not "we
don't have to send it to the Incubator PMC to vote" :-)

Andrus

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Click 2.0.1 release

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi Bob,

As a first step the project PPMC votes. If I am not mistaken, Bob,
Naoki and Malcolm are all PPMC members. So the vote is entirely valid,
regardless of the mentors being AWOL on this one. So we don't have to
re-vote. Also you are not obligated to close the vote exactly after 72
hours. This is the lower limit, not the upper one. Sometimes people
need more time to evaluate the release.

And I'd like in fact to ask for a couple of days of extension, as I
didn't have time yet to check it out, but I'd like to before we send
it for a vote by the Incubator PMC (even though formally we don't have
to).

Cheers,
Andrus