Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stéphane Rault <ks...@yahoo.fr> on 2005/02/10 17:55:09 UTC

RE : [VFS] Asking for a solution with Zip files

If no one else solved your problem in the meantime I will have a look at
it start next week.

--> Thanks a lot. I admit that I'm a bit lost in the code... (but I'm a
beginner with VFS). For what I've seen, It's a hard coded test which throw
an exception when the file doesn't exist. I think it's necessary for the
following code but I can't manage to see where and how...

(And all the other stuff collected this week in the mailinglist. Its
odd, all the time this list is so silent and if I am on vacation there
starts a mailstorm)

--> Oh I see...You've been introduced to Mr. Murphy too :-)