Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by craliaga <cr...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/26 21:08:35 UTC

CheckBoxMultipleChoice with CheckGroup

I implemented CheckBoxMultipleChoice with items at run time, now I need to
complete with an option to mark all. I have used the CheckGroup but
apparently it is not working, any advice is welcome.

*Here is my html code:*

<input type="checkbox" wicket:id="groupselector"> check/uncheck all </input>

*And java code:*
Form<ContratoList> formData;
    add(formData = new Form<>("formulario", new
CompoundPropertyModel<>(contratoListIModel)));
    CheckGroup group = new CheckGroup("group");
    group.add(new CheckGroupSelector("groupselector"));
    group.add(new CheckBoxMultipleChoice<>("contratos",
            TipoServicio.getTodos(), TipoServicio.getCR()).
            setOutputMarkupId(true)); /* Here get items, works fine*/
    formData.add(group);

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html