Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2019/04/22 21:49:34 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Composer 0.11.0 (incubating)

The voting is now closed.  The vote has passed with 3 +1 binding votes from
Matt Sicker, Bertrand Delacretaz, and Justin Mclean and no +0 or -1 votes.

As corrected by Justin in the voting thread, the URL for the artifact being
voted on was [1] ( with asc/sha512 of [2] and [3]).  Apologies for the
confusion.

Thank you,

--dave

[1]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/openwhisk/apache-openwhisk-0.11.0-incubating-rc2/openwhisk-composer-0.11.0-incubating-sources.tar.gz
[2]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/openwhisk/apache-openwhisk-0.11.0-incubating-rc2/openwhisk-composer-0.11.0-incubating-sources.tar.gz.asc
[3]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/openwhisk/apache-openwhisk-0.11.0-incubating-rc2/openwhisk-composer-0.11.0-incubating-sources.tar.gz.sha512

On 2019/04/08 17:32:05, "David P Grove" <gr...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> The Apache OpenWhisk community has voted to release Apache OpenWhisk
> Composer (incubating) version 0.11.0.
> Apache OpenWhisk Composer is a programming model for composing cloud
> functions built on Apache OpenWhisk.  This will be the third Apache
Release

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/71290ca376a3a1ef591c655dfb92ad9f355b5489ae31dc093c0c54bf@%3Cdev.openwhisk.apache.org%3E

https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-composer.git/commits/6bc3405280176e55618853ee8eae284c6e603806

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-openwhisk-release.git;a=blob_plain;f=tools/rcverify.sh;hb=HEAD

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Composer 0.11.0 (incubating)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> The vote remains open.  Or I can cancel the whole thing are start over if
> you want the URL in the email.

No need to cancel just leave it open.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Composer 0.11.0 (incubating)

Posted by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com>.

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote on 04/22/2019 05:59:24 PM:

> > The voting is now closed.  The vote has passed with 3 +1 binding votes
from
> > Matt Sicker, Bertrand Delacretaz, and Justin Mclean and no +0 or -1
votes.

> Sorry but no it didn’t as I didn't vote +1 on the release.

Apologies, I misread
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4f08d9e02f948bf59e4d64fc0a6504d27b621fdb4600e38498069d7d@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
 as a +1 since you had listed the things you had checked.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,