Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com> on 2001/08/29 18:33:10 UTC

Re: [proposal] DBM - allow multiple DBM's of differnt types at the same time. -- V2

On Sun, 2001-08-26 at 01:52, Greg Stein wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 06:27:23PM -0700, Ian Holsman wrote:
> > does anyone have any objections to this?
> > all it is really doing is removing the MACRO definitions
> > and splitting up the apr_dbm into 4 files (a interface, and 3 implementations)
> > the interface has not changed at all.
>
> I'd still like to review it first, but haven't had the chance yet.

I think I'll backport the berkeleyDB patches to the exisitng code and
get that going in the mean time.
the code as is doesn't work on berkeley.

--
Ian Holsman          IanH@cnet.com
Performance Measurement & Analysis