Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org> on 2019/01/24 15:40:11 UTC

Jenkins seed job fails

Processing DSL script job_PreCommit_Python.groovy
Processing DSL script job_PreCommit_Python_ValidatesRunner_Flink.groovy
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
beam_PreCommit_Python_PVR_Flink_Cron already exists
	at hudson.model.Items.verifyItemDoesNotAlreadyExist(Items.java:641)
	at hudson.model.AbstractItem.renameTo(AbstractItem.java:372)
	at hudson.model.Job.renameTo(Job.java:653)

Can someone with perms please cleanup old jobs?

Thanks!

Re: Jenkins seed job fails

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Thanks Scott.

I removed beam_PreCommit_Python_PVR_Flink_XXX and hopefully that will
unblock the seed job.

Re: Jenkins seed job fails

Posted by Scott Wegner <sc...@apache.org>.

--

Got feedback? tinyurl.com/swegner-feedback

Re: Jenkins seed job fails

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com>.

Re: Jenkins seed job fails

Posted by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>.