Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by "Weber, Joachim" <we...@ascom-ac.de> on 2010/12/15 09:38:51 UTC

FileBrowserSheet: New Folder Button missing?

Hi List,

I am new to Apache Pivot. Actually I evaluate it to find out if I can use it to write an installer application for one of our products. My first impressions about it are very good. But I do miss such a small thing like a "new folder" button in the FileBrowserSheet. Is it really missing? What do I have to do to get such a button?
My app needs to be able to select an installation root folder, which could also be a new folder.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Joachim Weber
Project Engineer
Systems & Solutions
Ascom Deutschland GmbH
Charlottenburger Allee 61, D-52068 Aachen
T +49 (0)241 96806 276
F +49 (0)241 96806 225
joachim.weber@ascom-ac.de
www.ascom.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft und Registergericht: Frankfurt am Main Nr. B17531
Geschäftsführer: Jörg Gebauer, Jürgen Veit, Michael E. Wallrath

Re: FileBrowserSheet: New Folder Button missing?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
FileBrowserSheet does not currently provide a new folder button, though there is a JIRA ticket for this. I think it is targeted for Pivot 2.1.