Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Aurelien Pernoud <ap...@sopragroup.com> on 2003/01/07 15:08:22 UTC

Newsgroup available for Jakarta ?

Hi there (happy new year !),
first sorry, I know this question has nothing to do with Jetspeed directly,
except it's on Jakarta project...

I'd like to know if there are newsgroup available for the jakarta project
(or apache project directly), that would keep the messages from
mailing-list.

Cause one I saw a message from "news.betaversion.org" that contained this in
the headers :
The message was named "Re: Where are the nightly" on 2002/11/23, on the
js-user list.

Now that I can access a news server at work I'd love to subscribe to
newsgroup without subscribing to all the mailing list from jakarta :)
I've searched the web and didn't find anything about those...

Do they really exist ? Because before asking our ISP here at work to add
them, I'd like to be sure...

Thanks for any advice,
Aurélien Pernoud