Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by du...@gmail.com on 2017/01/17 02:27:44 UTC

Broken Website Menu On iOS

Hi all,

It appears that the main website drop-down menus (Community, Apache) are broken on iOS browsers (iPhone).  By "broken", I mean that it is not possible to click on the down-arrow to expand those drop-down menus.

1. Can someone check if this is also the case on Android browsers?  In Chrome with mobile rendering?
2. Would someone like to volunteer to fix this?

-Mike

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw