Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Cheng Lian <li...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/26 13:23:06 UTC

Re: Issue with Spark-1.1.0 and the start-thriftserver.sh script

Hi Helene,

Thanks for the report. In Spark 1.1, we use a special exit code to
indicate |SparkSubmit| fails because of class not found. But
unfortunately I chose a not so special exit code — 1… So whenever the
process exit with 1 as exit code, the |-Phive| error message is shown. A
PR that changes 1 to 101 has been merged to master, hopefully to reduce
potential exit code conflicts.

Cheng

​