Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net> on 2005/02/11 16:49:03 UTC

Categorize partial committers in COMMITTERS

I don't expect this to be controversial, but just in case, I'm posting here
first...

I plan to categorize the partial committers section of COMMITTERS into
several sublists:

"Bindings"
"Packages"
"Miscellaneous"
"Translation"
"Subprojects that are complete or inactive"

Max.

Re: Categorize partial committers in COMMITTERS

Posted by "Brian W. Fitzpatrick" <fi...@collab.net>.
On Feb 11, 2005, at 10:49 AM, Max Bowsher wrote:

> I don't expect this to be controversial, but just in case, I'm posting
> here first...
>
> I plan to categorize the partial committers section of COMMITTERS into
> several sublists:
>
> "Bindings"
> "Packages"
> "Miscellaneous"
> "Translation"
> "Subprojects that are complete or inactive"

+1, although I don't understand what the last one means.

Just let me know if you're going to change the "Commit access for
specific areas:" line as I have a script that relies on that being
there.

-Fitz