Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2016/06/30 09:29:28 UTC

Oak 1.5.5 release plan

Hello team,

I'm planning to cut Oak 1.5.5 on Monday 4th July morning BST.

If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.

Thanks
Davide

Re: Oak 1.5.5 release plan

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
I don't see any changes that might have introduced this recently, so I
think you can go ahead with the release, and we can look into the failure
in parallel.

best,
alex

Re: Oak 1.5.5 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.

Re: Oak 1.5.5 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 30/06/2016 10:29, Davide Giannella wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> I'm planning to cut Oak 1.5.5 on Monday 4th July morning BST.
>
> If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
> re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.

I've been trying to release 1.5.5 but
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-3753 is constantly failing on
my side. I've reopened and made a blocker for the release.

Still trying yet one more round to see if it's just misfortune or not.
Weird as it's been closed as "cannot reproduce" before 1.4.0....

Cheers
Davide