Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/06 23:16:37 UTC

apache tomee 1.7.0 -- rest application duplicate deploy

https://github.com/jieryn/javaee-example

mvn install ; mvn -pl :war tomee:run

Notice two deployments:

INFO: REST Application: http://localhost:8080/                  ->
org.apache.openejb.server.rest.InternalApplication
INFO: REST Application: http://localhost:8080/api                   ->
com.acme.javaee.api.Application

Tomee is not respecting my API application and is doubley deploying my
resources. This is more than just annoying because it is taking over
the root context default handler, instead of Tomcat.

Re: apache tomee 1.7.0 -- rest application duplicate deploy

Posted by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com>.
I confirm that fixes the problem. Committed and pushed, it works.

Thanks Romain!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
that's cause of wink:

Posted by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com>.