Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org> on 2021/01/15 08:07:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Hadoop 3.2.2 release

Hi All,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Apache Hadoop community has
voted to release Apache Hadoop 3.2.2.

Apache Hadoop 3.2.2 includes 516 fixes since the previous Hadoop 3.2.1
release.
* For major changes included in Hadoop 3.2.2, please refer to Hadoop 3.2.2
main page [1].
* For more details about fixes in 3.2.2 release, please read the changelog
[2] and release notes [3].
The release news is posted on the Hadoop website too, you can go to the
downloads section directly [4].

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the release, and everyone in the
Apache Hadoop community! This release is a direct result of your great
contributions.

Many thanks to everyone who helped in this release process!

Many thanks to Sunil Govindan, Wei-Chiu Chuang, Chao Sun, Steve Loughran
and other folks who continued helps for this release process.

[1] https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r3.2.2/
[2]
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r3.2.2/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/release/3.2.2/CHANGELOG.3.2.2.html
[3]
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r3.2.2/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/release/3.2.2/RELEASENOTES.3.2.2.html
[4] https://hadoop.apache.org/releases.html

Best Regards,
He Xiaoqiao

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hadoop 3.2.2 release

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Hadoop Community!

Thanks, Xiaoqiao for leading and helping to make this release happen.
Really appreciate your efforts.

Thanks,
Sunil.

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.