Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Ingo Bruell <ib...@gmx.de> on 2002/09/12 16:50:14 UTC

not all source nodes were processed

RE: not all source nodes were processed

Posted by Florian Deissenboeck <fl...@deissenboeck.de>.
Hi,

the command line interface tries to load a language specific resource
bundle, switching your system's country settings to USA helps.

By the way, Xerces ist NOT the parser which comes with JDK1.4. JDK1.4 has
Crimson built in.

Flo

Posted by Joseph Kesselman <ke...@us.ibm.com>.
Impossible to diagnose without looking at your stylesheet and source doc.
This could be a stylesheet error, or could be a Xalan problem.  I don't
know of any problem that matches what you've told us so far...

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research