Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2013/11/01 19:57:22 UTC

Create a cTAKES patch 3.1.1 release?

I think there were a couple of minor patch fixes that were already planned...?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES/fixforversion/12325010

--Pei

RE: Create a cTAKES patch 3.1.1 release?

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
I finally got 3.1.1 to build using mvn release:perform without a socket timeout!

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ctakes/ctakes-3.1.1/

-- James

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi James,

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
Sounds even better to me

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Thanks James.

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
Hi Pei and all,

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313621&version=12325010

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
There were several I marked as 3.1.1 that I thought were candidates for a point release.
That list doesn't seem to show them all.

Today I will also look through the rest and see if I have any others I'd like included in 3.1.1