Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrey Gladilin <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/13 10:45:51 UTC

can not setup tapestry-spring-security

Hello,

I can not succeed in setting up the tapestry-spring-security.
I created a default project from maven archetype, line this:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/quickstart/.
I followed instructions from
http://www.localhost.nu/java/tapestry-spring-security/conf.html
and used some code from sample application
http://www.localhost.nu/svn/public/tapestry-spring-security-sample/src/main/java/nu/localhost/tapestry5/springsecuritytest/

I create a page Dashboard.java (also .tml), code like this:

@Secured("ROLE_ADMIN")
public class Dashboard
{
}

I spent much time, but I still find the dashboard page without any
restrictions or sign in requires.

And I am absolutely new to Tapestry and Java. Probably I missed
something obvious.

Thanks in advance.

--
С уважением, Гладилин Андрей.

Re: can not setup tapestry-spring-security

Posted by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com>.
Andrey,
   I'm glad that it worked, it's no big deal. The free beer offer is much
appreciated :-)

Regards,

Alex K

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 12:53 AM, Andrey Gladilin <andrey.gladilin@gmail.com