Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gm...@apache.org> on 2005/04/24 23:43:05 UTC

Requested MARC to update mailing archives

I don't know if someone else has done so earlier (I
recall Chris raising the issue a few weeks back), but
I sent an email yesterday to the MARC list[1] asking
them to switch their FOP lists to our new @xmlgraphics
addresses.  I hope they will do so--our present
archives lists aren't very good--there's no searching
capability, etc.

Glen

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

Re: Requested MARC to update mailing archives

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Eyebrowse is discontinued. There's an effort under way to establish
a map of Eyebrowse links to the mod_mbox archives. And they want to add
full text search using Lucene to mod_mbox. No idea when that is going to
happen though. :-(

On 25.04.2005 16:44:51 Glen Mazza wrote:
> Did you also request the same from Eyebrowse?  I can
> do so again if it would help.
>
> Glen
>
> --- Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> wrote:
> >
> > I did on 2005-03-04 and got no response. Thanks for
> > retrying.
> >
> > On 24.04.2005 23:43:05 Glen Mazza wrote:
> > > I don't know if someone else has done so earlier
> > (I
> > > recall Chris raising the issue a few weeks back),
> > but
> > > I sent an email yesterday to the MARC list[1]
> > asking
> > > them to switch their FOP lists to our new
> > @xmlgraphics
> > > addresses.  I hope they will do so--our present
> > > archives lists aren't very good--there's no
> > searching
> > > capability, etc.
> > >
> > > Glen
> > >
> > > [1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/
> > >

> > Jeremias Maerki

Jeremias Maerki

Re: Requested MARC to update mailing archives

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.