Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by "DeHamer, Brian (WebSAT)" <br...@hp.com> on 2005/02/11 15:18:52 UTC

PageFlowAnnotationProcessorFactory Question

Is there a particular reason that the supportedAnnotationTypes() method
of the PageFlowAnnotationProcessorFactory returns "*" instead of
something like "org.apache.*"?

I want to write my own annotation processor, but I'm finding that it is
never getting executed due to the fact that the
PageFlowAnnotationProcessorFactory is handling ALL annotations.  Any
thoughts?

Brian DeHamer
Hewlett-Packard Co.

Re: PageFlowAnnotationProcessorFactory Question

Posted by Richard Feit <ri...@bea.com>.
That's actually an oversight -- sorry.  It should be
"org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.Jpf.*".  I'll fix this.
Rich