Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2012/07/01 21:36:29 UTC

Re: [] Release : Jena 2.7.2, Fuseki 0.2.3

> 10. are the Maven artifacts fine?
>
> https://repository.apache.org/ent/repositories/orgapachejena-285/
> This gave me a 404, but everything seems fine in the 'staging' repo here:

(typo)
Should be:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejena-285/

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/jena/jena-core/2.7.2/

I didn't know that URL worked!  It's the same material.

	Andy

Unrelated:

PS Jenkins is building version 2.7.1-SNAPSHOT, not 2.7.3-SNAPSHOT
yesterday (as of 05:00 30/June)... something broken in the Jenkins setup
leading to a stick workspace.  I've wiped the state and it's rebuilding now.

It would explain why the SPARQL update does not show.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
> Unrelated:
>
> PS Jenkins is building version 2.7.1-SNAPSHOT, not 2.7.3-SNAPSHOT
> yesterday (as of 05:00 30/June)... something broken in the Jenkins setup
> leading to a stick workspace.  I've wiped the state and it's rebuilding
> now.
>
> It would explain why the SPARQL update does not show.

We seem to be back to normal.  At least, the Fuseki snapshot includes
the ARQ changes I put in yesterday around BIND.

I also cleared out all previous version snapshot, and the only ones now
are post-release  versions (i.e. current SVN numbering) as the state of
each old one was indeterminate.

Let's hope it was the leap second.

	Andy