Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2004/12/09 14:07:33 UTC

[Fwd: Re: [J2] Vote: Torque schema generation problems - how to proceed?]

I'm forwarding the reply from Henning because his is probably stuck in the moderators queue.
So expect the original message to arrive sometime later.

Ate

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Rapha=EBl_Luta?= <ra...@apache.org> writes:

>Ate Douma wrote:

>> I'm forwarding the reply from Henning because his is probably stuck in
>> the moderators queue.
>> So expect the original message to arrive sometime later.

>There's nothing from Henning in the moderation queue for this list.

Hm. So crossposting does not work with my news reader. :-/ Thanks for
checking.

Re: [Fwd: Re: [J2] Vote: Torque schema generation problems - how to proceed?]

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org>.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/