Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Danielle Krupa <dj...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/12 00:45:55 UTC

Trouble with a fatal error on Office org-impress.

The thing is my office org things have just updated but it seemed now I can
no longer view a slide show on impress of this version. I keep getting a
error message 4.1 SPH Aces Violation it say it is a
fatal failure and will no longer let me view slide shows help what do I do?
Please do not refer me to any answer question on your Q?A Forms

Fwd: Re: Trouble with a fatal error on Office org-impress.

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
Forwarded as the Original Poster is not subscribed

On 12-Oct-15 09:45, Danielle Krupa wrote:
> The thing is my office org things have just updated but it seemed now I can
> no longer view a slide show on impress of this version.

Things is not part of OpenOffice

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.