Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/01 10:52:39 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS - Camel 2.0] - Move not used components to a sandbox area

Hi Willem

Thanks for the help.

I have moved the components to the sandbox. Their new home is here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/sandbox/

And I have changed the various pom.xml files in camel to not include
these components.
I cleaned my local m2 repo and did a full rebuild / install. It
completed on my laptop.

But let me know if you have any problems after upgrading from SVN.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: [DISCUSS - Camel 2.0] - Move not used components to a sandbox area

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Excellent idea to have a sandbox and also to move such components

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com