Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Soren Hilmer <so...@tietoenator.com> on 2005/07/07 12:41:39 UTC

[apache-ds]Is this a bug?

Hi,

I just tried adding a multivalued RDN (apacheds was current trunk), like this:

LdapName cnn = new LdapName ("cn=Elvis Presley+o=Ajax");
DirContext z2 = context.createSubcontext(cnn, as);

(the schema is inetorgperson)

What I see when looking at the directory (I use JXplorer) is an entry with
name: cn=Elvis Presley+o=Ajax
But with attribute:
cn=Elvis Presley+o=Ajax'
and an empty o.

I would have expected to see the attributes:
cn=Elvis Presley
o=Ajax

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong.

--Søren

--
Søren Hilmer, M.Sc.
R&D manager             Phone:  +45 72 30 64 00