Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Christine Bauers <ba...@lyth.de> on 2010/10/20 20:09:49 UTC

redirect to android application failed

  Hi shindig developers,

I´m trying to get a connection to shindig via the android app of the
opensocial client using 3-legged-oauth. I start the app.Then the browser
opens and I can enter username and password. After this the browser
directs me to the site, where I have to confirm, that the app is using
my data. After the confirmation I get the following message on the screen:

Token successfully authorized. Please enter code 563124 at the consumer.

What does that mean? Where do I have to enter the code. There is no
inputfield or submitbutton. There is just this text.

I´ve searched this text in the source code of shinidig and found it in
the SampleOAuthServlet.java. The code of the method
authorizeRequestToken() sais the following:

// If we're here then the entry has been authorized

// redirect to callback
if (callback == null || "oob".equals(callback)) {
// consumer did not specify a callback
servletResponse.setContentType("text/plain");
PrintWriter out = servletResponse.getWriter();
out.write("Token successfully authorized.\n");
if (entry.getCallbackToken() != null) {
// Usability fail.
out.write("Please enter code " + entry.getCallbackToken() + " at the
consumer.");
}
} else {
callback = OAuth.addParameters(callback, OAuth.OAUTH_TOKEN,
entry.getToken());
System.out.println("entry.getToken: " +entry.getToken());
// Add user_id to the callback
callback = OAuth.addParameters(callback, "user_id", entry.getUserId());
System.out.println("entry.getUserId: "+entry.getUserId());
if (entry.getCallbackToken() != null) {
callback = OAuth.addParameters(callback, OAuth.OAUTH_VERIFIER,
entry.getCallbackToken());
}

As the comment sais usability failed .. but what do I have to do now?
The callback URL, I´ve putted in the app to redirect is
oauth_callback=http://192.168.1.116:8080/gadgets/oauthcallback" ... like
the shindigoauth.xml sais ...is that wrong?

It would be great, if somebody would help me.

Greetings

Christine Bauers