Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2017/01/23 19:50:05 UTC

Announcement: Change of Apache Isis VP

Hi all,

On the 18th of January 2017 the Apache Software Foundation board approved
our request to change our VP from Dan Haywood to Kevin Meyer (me).

As my first act as your new VP I want to thank Dan Haywood for all his
work as VP - a role he has officially held since the inception of the
project in 2012 (and even earlier, with his involvement with the original
Java-based Naked Objects project)!

By taking over as VP, I will be relieving Dan of some of his obligations
and so freeing up some time for him to do what he loves more: Committing
improvements to the code base, documentation and replying to user queries!

So, thanks again Dan! You have set a fine example to live up to!

Kind regards,
Kevin

PS: I see from code commits that the original Naked Objects code has a
copyright of year of 2000 and the first SourceForge commit was on the 30th
of July, 2004!

--
Kevin Meyer
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: Announcement: Change of Apache Isis VP

Posted by Óscar Bou - GOVERTIS <o....@govertis.com>.
Congrats, and thanks, Kevin, for your commitment, and Dan to promote others involvement!!

Cheers,

Oscar

Posted by Óscar Bou - GOVERTIS <o....@govertis.com>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.