Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Clint Combs <cl...@ccombs.net> on 2000/05/08 05:10:22 UTC

Re: Tomcat, multiple IP addresses, and virtual domains

David,

Attached is a copy of an e-mail you posted to tomcat-dev a while ago.  I'm
interested in doing virtual hosting via multiple IPs also.  Did you ever get this
working?  If so, would you please reply and let me know how?  When I attempt to do
this I get a NullPointerException in the SimpleMapper class.

Thanks,
Clint