Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/13 06:29:07 UTC

Is there a way to prevent a module from loading "blacklisting"

I would like to know how to prevent a module from loading. Actually
testing NETBEANS-2291 would require disablong masterfs.linux in favor of
using masterfs.nio2

Re: Is there a way to prevent a module from loading "blacklisting"

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

As I'm using Snap $NB_HOME is read-only. It worked in the following way:

cp $NB_HOME/config/Modules/org-netbeans-modules-masterfs-linux.xml
$NB_USER_DIR/config/Modules/org-netbeans-modules-masterfs-linux.xml

Added the mentioned line to the

Posted by Tim Boudreau <ni...@gmail.com>.
This *should* work:

http://timboudreau.com