Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Da...@empolis.com on 2008/03/03 12:14:07 UTC

AW: Questions about Java Interfaces using binding.ws

Hi Raymond,

I added two JIRAs for 1)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2059 and 2)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2060

Regarding 3), I already knew how to write code that passes references.
My question was if there are any limitations when passing service
references, e.g. that it's not possible to pass a reference over
different bindings. When using binding.sca everything works fine, I just
did some experimentation using binding.ws and ran into problems (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2056). My goal is to mix
binding.sca and binding.ws (and binding.* in general) when passing
service references and I justed wanted to be sure that SCA allows such a
setup and this is not a  conceptual problem in principle.

Thanks.

Bye,
Daniel

AW: Questions about Java Interfaces using binding.ws

Posted by Da...@empolis.com.
Simon Laws fixed the problem https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2056 this week.
It works now and I am able to do the following component/binding setup :

Alpha -(ws)-> Beta -(sca)-> Gamma

and I can return a reference on Gamma from Beta to Alpha. (for details see the test.zip in JIRA)

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.