Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by feng D <fe...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/01 05:21:37 UTC

OOM

I found that my trafficserver be oom killed many times in 7:00 - 8:00
yestoday.

And this happened on five machines at the same time.

My biggest doubt is why trafficserver used 2G mem in 4 minutes. And no
increase in traffic. And I found that the disk r/w is too high.

So I think some requests leading to high memory usage. Who knows this?

Before, I found that multi range will lead this, so I forbid it. Is there
other request will lead this?

Annex is the log in /var/log/message:

Re: OOM