Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by amil <al...@milenovic.com> on 2008/01/06 22:34:58 UTC

service-http SOAP Callout (Provider) problem

Hi,

I've just started using SMX 3.2.1 in simple scenario:

(1) FTP Poller -> (2) Pipeline -> (3) Transformation -> (4) Method call to
External Web service

Step (4) doesn't work and, simply, I feel there is no example on it.

I tried with:

<beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
       xmlns:tns="http://xml.ericsson.com/oss/hm">

  <classpath>
     <location>.</location>
  </classpath>

  <http:endpoint service="tns:DBItemServiceProxy"
                 endpoint="soap"
                 role="provider"

locationURI="http://localhost:8080/ItemManagerLocalDBImplService/"

soapAction="http://item.service.mycomp.com/ItemManager/update"
                 soap="true"
                 wsdlResource="classpath:ItemManager.wsdl"/>
</beans>

I also tried without <classpath> and wsdlResource, but no luck.

Can you please help me with problem above? Can you please refer me to some
example which calls a WebMethod on a Port.

Thanks in advance,
Aleksandar

Re: service-http SOAP Callout (Provider) problem

Posted by amil <al...@milenovic.com>.
I didn't get any reply yet.

But in the mean time, does anyone how to debug what SOAP message is being
sent to external Web Service?

Thanks,
Aleksandar

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The default soap version used by ServiceMix is 1.2.
It seems your service only supports 1.1 so I'd try the following

  <http:endpoint .... soapVersion="1.1" ... />

On Jan 7, 2008 6:58 PM, amil <al...@milenovic.com> wrote:

> [...]
> feCycle.java:538)
>        at
> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(Async
> BaseLifeCycle.java:490)
>        at
> org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLife
> Cycle.java:46)
>        at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBoun
> d(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
>        at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlo
> w.java:170)
>        at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.j
> ava:167)
>        at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.jav
> a:134)
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExec
> utor.java:885)
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
> .java:907)
>

> Glassfish hosts the WS it's being called. Here is the GF exception:
>
> Couldn't create SOAP message. Expecting Envelope in namespace
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/, but got
> http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope
>

> Do you know what the problem is?
>

> Thanks,
> Aleksandar
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > Could you give more informations on what the exact problem is ?
> > Do you have a stack trace or a fault returned by the web service called
> ?
> >
> > On Jan 6, 2008 10:34 PM, amil <al...@milenovic.com> wrote:
> >

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I've just started using SMX 3.2.1 in simple scenario:
> >>
> >> (1) FTP Poller -> (2) Pipeline -> (3) Transformation -> (4) Method call
> >> External Web service
> >>
> >> Step (4) doesn't work and, simply, I feel there is no example on it.
> >>
> >> I tried with:
> >>
> >> <beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
> >>       xmlns:tns="http://xml.ericsson.com/oss/hm">
> >>
> >>  <classpath>
> >>     <location>.</location>
> >>  </classpath>
> >>

> >>  <http:endpoint service="tns:DBItemServiceProxy"
> >>                 endpoint="soap"
> >>                 role="provider"
> >>
> >> locationURI="http://localhost:8080/ItemManagerLocalDBImplService/"
> >>
> >> soapAction="http://item.service.mycomp.com/ItemManager/update"
> >>                 soap="true"
> >>                 wsdlResource="classpath:ItemManager.wsdl"/>
> >> </beans>
> >>

> >> I also tried without <classpath> and wsdlResource, but no luck.
> >>
> >> Can you please help me with problem above? Can you please refer me to
> >> some
> >> example which calls a WebMethod on a Port.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: service-http SOAP Callout (Provider) problem

Posted by amil <al...@milenovic.com>.
Thanks Guillaume,

[...]

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Could you give more informations on what the exact problem is ?
Do you have a stack trace or a fault returned by the web service called ?

On Jan 6, 2008 10:34 PM, amil <al...@milenovic.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just started using SMX 3.2.1 in simple scenario:
>
> (1) FTP Poller -> (2) Pipeline -> (3) Transformation -> (4) Method call to
> External Web service
>
> Step (4) doesn't work and, simply, I feel there is no example on it.
>
> I tried with:
>
> <beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
>       xmlns:tns="http://xml.ericsson.com/oss/hm">
>
>  <classpath>
>     <location>.</location>
>  </classpath>
>

>  <http:endpoint service="tns:DBItemServiceProxy"
>                 endpoint="soap"
>                 role="provider"
>
> locationURI="http://localhost:8080/ItemManagerLocalDBImplService/"
>
> soapAction="http://item.service.mycomp.com/ItemManager/update"
>                 soap="true"
>                 wsdlResource="classpath:ItemManager.wsdl"/>
> </beans>
>

> I also tried without <classpath> and wsdlResource, but no luck.
>
> Can you please help me with problem above? Can you please refer me to some
> example which calls a WebMethod on a Port.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Aleksandar

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet