Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/14 05:54:04 UTC

User Login in set up, Minimum permission requirement

Hi,
In the process of testing the new security implementation, I thought of
creating a new user login and assign permissions from ground up. To make
sure I am making mistakes in testing. But got stuck in process of creating
meaning full user login id.

I created a new user login "testsecurity" pwd "veryhard". user login is
Enabled,

Created a new Security Group "SECDEV" gave following permission

[WORKEFFORTMGR_ADMIN] ALL operations in the Work Effort Manager.
     [WORKEFFORTMGR_UPDATE] Update operations in the Work Effort Manager.
     [WORKEFFORTMGR_VIEW]

When I tried to login in ofbiz, I get following error.
Login for this application couldn't be completed (required permissions
missing).

I looked around to find some documentation on this but didn't get much
success. Can somebody help me in with this!

Regards
Anil Patel

Re: User Login in set up, Minimum permission requirement

Posted by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com>.
I am sorry, Please ignore what I said in last mail, I found somewhere in
process I added more security groups to the user.

Sorry again.
Regards
Anil

Posted by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com>.