Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2015/04/17 02:57:49 UTC

[DISCUSS] IP Clearance

All,

We have cleared everything that should pop up related to our IP Clearance.
SGA is on file and I believe all related steps are completed.

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/usergrid.html

If anyone, especially those from Apigee can review the IP Clearance, make
sure everyone's in agreement on it, I'd like to start the IP Clearance vote
next on the general list (I don't see a reason to vote here, as it was the
original code donation of the project).

John

Re: [DISCUSS] IP Clearance

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.