Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andre Philippi <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/12 00:16:01 UTC

Help with Sample Application, please...

Hi,

I cannot make the Sample from "Developing Applications
with Tomcat"
(http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/appdev/sample/)
to work :(

I installed Tomcat-3.2.3, with Apache-1.3.20 on
MS-Win2000-5.00.2196 (w/SP2). I also installed
j2sdk-1.3.1.01.

Everything seems to be working fine, including the JSP
and Servlet exemples that came with Tomcat's
distribution.

But I cannot make the Sample above to work. When I try
to build it, I keep getting:

C:\Program_Files\Apache_Group\Source_Test\myapp>build
all
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\Apache

Could somebody help me, please?

Thank you in advance,

Andre Philippi.

http://im.yahoo.com