Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by cloud knight <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/04 03:57:29 UTC

Tracking resources utilized

Hi all,

   The cloudstack UI dashboard shows only the total available/used
resources(Not meaning the virtual resources, Talking about cpu count, cpu
speed, ram and disk size).
Is there a way to check the per account usage? By API anymeans? or anyway
to check the resources allocated to a Vm(using api)? I couldn't find any
api calls that does this. Am i missing something? please correct me if
wrong. Thanks in advance.
Need these for creating a report of hardware resource provisioning.

Re: Tracking resources utilized

Posted by cloud knight <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys.. Will wait until 4.2.

Regards,
Cloudlover

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Sanjay Tripathi <sanjay.tripathi@citrix.com

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.

Posted by cloud knight <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.

Posted by cloud knight <cl...@gmail.com>.
Rajesh,

    I hope you are talking about the usage list usagerecords() call, but
that doesnt provide the information i asked for. (i.e) No of cpu cores,
ram, disk space utilized by a account/domain.

Regards,
Cloudlover

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
You can get more info