Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk> on 2006/08/07 23:08:49 UTC

[Axis2] Embedding Axis in your webapp

Is it possible to embed Axis2 in your webapp, as it was possible with
Axis1? I couldn't see any info on doing so. Seems it only runs as it's own
webapp /axis2. I'd like the equivalent of:
http://site.org/services
without having to install an Axis specific webapp.

thanks,

Alistair

--
Alistair Young
Senior Software Engineer

Re: [Axis2] Embedding Axis in your webapp

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>.
brilliant! thanks very much Jason.

Alistair

Posted by Jason N <ja...@gmail.com>.