Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by janI <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/04/05 10:09:02 UTC

Question...about helpcontent2 and online doc.

Hi.

in helpcontent2, we generate a .tree file for each product part (e.g.
sbasic.tree), this file contains the index of the online documentation.

Can anybody tell me where the generated docu is available ?

The current scripts does not generate a sdraw.tree, does that mean we have
no online docu for draw, or is it an error in the existing scripts ?

thanks in advance tor your help.
jan I.

Re: Question...about helpcontent2 and online doc.

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Jan,

janI schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> in helpcontent2, we generate a .tree file for each product part (e.g.
> sbasic.tree), this file contains the index of the online documentation.
>
> Can anybody tell me where the generated docu is available ?

helpcontent2 is the build in help, which you get e.g. with F1. The .tree
files determine what can be seen in the 'contents' tab.

> The current scripts does not generate a sdraw.tree, does that mean we have
> no online docu for draw, or is it an error in the existing scripts ?

Draw and Impress have a combined branch in the 'contents' tab. As far as
I know, there has never been a file 'draw.tree'.

Kind regards
Regina