Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Quintin Beukes <qu...@last.za.net> on 2009/10/06 23:19:25 UTC

Running Geronimo 2.2 SNAPSHOT Testsuite

Hey,

When I run the testsuite with "mvn install", I get the following:
[WARNING] OS appears to be Unix and no DISPLAY environment variable
has been detected. Browser maybe unable to function correctly.
Consider using the selenium:xvfb goal to enable headless operation.

I have been unable to get the tests to pass the same as reported by
the gawor mails. Am trying another build+test with JDK5, and will see
how that turns out later.

Could this cause warning tests to fail? I am running it over an "ssh"
and "screen" session, so there is definitely no display, though if a
display is needed, I'd do it via vnc.

Quintin Beukes

Re: Running Geronimo 2.2 SNAPSHOT Testsuite

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you need to enable headless support. Something like that should
work (assuming you have xvfb installed):

mvn -Pheadless,default install

Jarek