Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2004/08/02 12:48:39 UTC

Re: [Proposal] Merlin TLP

On Wednesday 28 July 2004 12:55, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> 1. I will work out with the team a new name, where the ropes with Athurian
> legacy is cut. We'll try to come up with one or more proposals this week.

This has turned out to be more difficult than I thought. It is not a matter of
people don't want to change, but that the change must be long-term beneficial
to compensate for the short-term 'cost'.

I call upon any "image consultant" to help out, asap.  :o)

Cheers
Niclas
--
   +------//-------------------+
  / http://www.bali.ac        /

Re: [Proposal] Merlin TLP

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> On Wednesday 11 August 2004 00:44, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>>[back from vacation]
>

> I hope you had a good time.
>

>>Niclas Hedhman wrote:

>>>This has turned out to be more difficult than I thought.
>>
>>can you explain why?
>

> Just a matter of getting something that is catchy, not too long, relay a
> message and the usual imaging stuff, wasn't as easy as I first thought.

ok, thanks.

> I like the proposed name METRO very much.

I do too, actually.

--
Stefano.

Re: [Proposal] Merlin TLP

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Wednesday 11 August 2004 00:44, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> [back from vacation]

I hope you had a good time.

Re: [Proposal] Merlin TLP

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.