Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Abhinav Mishra <am...@mdes.ms.gov> on 2008/05/06 01:43:12 UTC

Search Query Using Xpath

Hi ,

We are able to search the document in the node in the jackrabbit using the
api method call getNode().

But if we use the XPath query for any document in this particular node its
not bringing back the results.

Using the Same Code  Xpath Queries we are able to the get the Documents in
other nodes.

Can anyone help regarding this ?

Thanks

Regards

Abhinav Mishra

UI Modernization Project,

Tata Consultancy Services,
Phone: 601-855-3175

Email  : amishra@mdes.ms.gov

RE: Search Query Using Xpath

Posted by Abhinav Mishra <am...@mdes.ms.gov>.
I am using the following query:

//access/appeal/_x0034_0012/*

This query returns the results when running in testing environment, but
doesn't return the results in production environment.

Regards
Abhinav Mishra
UI Modernization Project,
Tata Consultancy Services,